Saturday, July 26, 2008

Finally...Our Shop!!!

So we have been wanting to build a shop in our backyard pretty much ever since we moved in 3 years ago. Well, now we are finally doing it! We actually had the foundation poured 2 years ago! So having a baby really motivates you to do the things you always wanted to do. I haven't been able to get the baby room ready because we are using her room as the office right now, and the other room that will be the office is being used for storage. So once the shop is built and we can put our storage in there, we will be able to start moving things around! I can't wait. We have been waiting too long as it is to get the baby room ready. So anyway, here are pictures of the shop being framed. I really, really have to thank my brother Brian for helping us with this. We never would have been able to do it without him! He and Sam got the shop framed in just a few hours! It is looking great!




6 comments:

Sarah Pace said...

Wow it's lookin good! I wish I had storage to put all my junk so i can actually use my other rooms!

DeWitts said...

Lucky girl! Making a place just for storage! Good luck! So what does your husband do is he a builder?

Ashley said...

That's awesome! Chris really wants one too. It's a boy thing.

The McQuillan Gang said...

Hey guys, that looks really nice. Tell Uncle Sam when he is done he can come up here and built me something. Love you guys.

Maranda Whittle said...

Hey, just thought I'd say hi! I'm in Sarah's ward. I've met you a few times. I saw your baby belly on church on Sunday, congrats!

Anthon Ellsworth said...

Looks like fun, wish I coulda been there to help:)