Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Beautiful Summer Weather!

Yesterday it sprinkled a little bit just before the sunset. As the sun set a beautiful, full rainbow showed up. Unfortunately I couldn't get the full rainbow from where I was with my camera, so I got it in two pictures. Rainbows are just one of those things that can make anyone smile...so if you are having a bad day, I hope this helps! Although it was way more beautiful in real life!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Anthon loves you and Sarah for choosing Melanie. The only problem is, if we use Melanie then we REALLY have to go with M names for ALL our children. Our boy is going to be Mason. I just wanted to get away from the M's.

DeWitts said...

I love it when it rains and it leaves a rainbow! Last night we had a river running down our road from the rain but it was to dark to look for a rainbow. Cute pics!