Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July Celebrations!

This past weekend was really fun. Everyone was here for the 4th of July. I wish I had taken more pictures, but I did take a few during the fireworks. Sarah and Matt had a float in the parade for Pace Gardens and Sam and I decorated our Arctic Cat and mom and dad decorated theirs too. I really should have got some pictures. It was a lot of fun. I decided that being in the parade is a whole lot more fun and cool than actually watching the whole thing! After the parade we went to Sarah and Matt's house for a little pool party. I don't have any pictures of that either! Dang it! I have got to get better at this picture taking stuff! Anyway, after the pool party, Sam's family had a BBQ out at Valley Furniture right before the fireworks....which I DID get pictures of!!! Yeah for me! I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. Enjoy the following slide show of the pictures that I DID take!!!

3 comments:

DeWitts said...

Looks like you had a great weekend! So how you feeling? I'm so excited for you!

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

Don't worry the picture taking thing will come naturally when you have your little one. I am doing great how are you doing? So when are you going to come out and see me? Just kidding no pressure. I am glad that you had a great weekend. Ours was great as well and it was such a cool day at 72 degrees. AWESOME!!!

Ashley said...

I'm glad you had a great fourth of July. We still need to go to lunch, but I think my mom said you were out of town for the week. Call when you get back.