Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Annual Chamber of Commerce Dinner

So last weekend we went to the annual Chamber of Commerce fundraiser dinner. Valley Furniture is a member of the Chamber of Commerce, so we go every year, besides that Steve is the President of the Chamber right now so he was kind of in charge of it I guess. Anyway, it was a lot of fun. The "theme" this year was "Big Band" like 50's music and stuff. They had a jazz band playing for entertainment. They usually have really good food too. This year they had Steak and Shrimp, which are two of my favorite foods, so I was happy! Anyway, here are some pictures of our little group that went. Penny (Valley Furniture secretary) and her husband John came. Sarah and Matt are also member of the Chamber with their business. I also got a picture of Steve and Diane dancing...Aaaah Cute! It was a pretty fun evening.





1 comments:

DeWitts said...

Cute pic of you and your hubby! You can't even tell that you're prego! Lucky girl!