Welp, here it is...the baby belly! Everyone keeps saying its not that big for how far along I am, but it certainly feels gynormous! I definitely can feel it any time I bend down, get up, or move for that matter! It is fun though. It really didn't start poking out really good until a few weeks ago. At least I actually feel pregnant now!
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (August 3-9)
2 days ago





8 comments:
I love the little belly! You look so good and so happy! I'm so excited for you. You're going to be the best mom!
AHHH Cute! you look really good still keep up the good work
YEAH for BELLIES!!! HOw the heck are ya? Hope life is treatin you good. You look so adorable!!! Let me know how you're doing!!!
Love it!! Thanks for that. It is the best picture. You are so adorable. You always feel bigger than you are when you are pregnant. I just can't say how much I adore you!! You rock!!
You look adorable. Your belly is fine, but hte rest of you is tiny. You're so lucky!
Hey emily,
Its Cara, and I just wanted to stop by and tell you congrats and you look so darn cute with your little prego belly! And I am so excited for you and your hubby!
Hey Emily, yeah I feel really yucky. The morning sickness has been pretty bad, especially this past week. Hopefully I will get over it soon. Thanks for asking.
Hey! I was blog hoppin and came upon yours. You look so stinkin cute! Glad everything is going well and your baby is healthy.
Post a Comment