So if you read my blog a few posts ago, you would know that my wonderful husband got me a trip to San Diego for my V-Day present. Well, we went this last week and had a blast! It really was so much fun to spend time together and enjoy the wonderful attractions of San Diego. It was pretty cold the whole time we were there, but we had a lot of fun. Here are a few pictures...

Here we are on the plane on our way to San Diego!!!

Here is my wonderful husband who was responsible for all of this!!!!

I LOVE YOU SAN DIEGO!!!

Here we are on our dinner cruise. It was a lot of fun. It took us all around the bay. They had dinner and music and dancing

Here we are up on the deck of the boat. It was a beautiful view

Here is Sam getting in on the group hug :o)

We rode the ferry across the bay to Coronado Island.

Here is the view to the mainland from Coronado island. Doesn't it look too beautiful to be real?!

at the harbor

We also were able to tour the USS Midway. It is a GYNORMOUS aircraft carrier. It was awesome! Here is Sam standing in front of it
We definitely missed Brooklee while we were gone. It was really hard leaving her, but there was no way that we would have been able to take her. She is still doing breathing treatments and is still on medication for her ear infections. I tell you what though, usually it is hard to come home after a vacation, but by the end of our vacation, sam and I couldn't wait to get home and see our beautiful baby! Thanks mom and dad for taking good care of our baby!!!





7 comments:
I have been to that USS Midway too! It was so fun! Hope you had a great trip and Braylee LOVES having u as one of her teachers!!
Wow, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun! That was nice of Sam to do that for you! What a great guy!
How fun! Sam did a great job! Its always nice to get away.
How fun! LUUUCKKYY!!!
I want to go on vacation sooooo bad! glad you guys had fun!
I found your blog! :) Your little girl is getting so big!! And I am jealous of your San Diego trip! If you send me your email at daynapenrod@yahoo.com I'll add you to my blog list.
That is so awesome! What a great trip! San Diego is absolutely beautiful!
I totally went on the Midway! I wish Sam would do that for me. :) Don't worry I got in some good Brooklee time too!
Post a Comment