Friday, February 27, 2009

My Poor Sick Baby!!!!

Look at those sad little eyes!  This week has been a long one for our little baby.  we found out that she as a form of RSV or something like it and an ear infection.  so she is on 3 antibiotics and she is also doing albuterol breathing treatments, which is what this is a picture of.  I think it is so cute that they have it in the form of a pacifier!  So she just holds it and sucks on it while it is doing it's job!  She has been to the dr's 4 times this week and he wants to see her again on Monday just to be on the safe side.  We have had some rough nights, that's for sure.  I just feel so bad for her because she is normally such a happy little baby.  But you can still get a smile out of her even though she is feeling rotten!  Hopefully she gets to feeling better soon!

5 comments:

DeWitts said...

Oh poor little girl. I hope she starts feeling better soon.

Katie Williams said...

Poor little girl! I hope things get better soon. And don't even start worrying about work, she needs all your attention. We'll do what we can there for you.

Camille said...

Hey Emily & Sam its Camille and Ben Gardea. Found your blog off some other Thatcher friends and wanted to say that your little brooklee is adorable! So sorry she is sick. I can totally realate to the rough nights when the kid is not well. I think our son Pierson was only well for about 4 days the entire month of Feb..ahh such is life. It will be fun to check up on your little family. Our blog is www.thegardeafamily.blogspot.com if you ever want to stop by!

Ashley said...

I am so sorry your little one isn't feeling well. Her eyes look so sad, but she still had such gorgeous blue eyes!

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

Poor angel girl, that is so not fun. Thanks for all the thoughts and comments. I am so excited to have Kael here now but man it was quite a shock. Vance is just so cute with him and I couldn't be happier about it. I Hope your little one gets better soon. Doesn't it just amaze you how they can still smile and be so sweet when they feel so rotten. KIDS ARE AMAZING!!