Wednesday, February 25, 2009

All Dressed Up!!!


I just thought this was such a cute picture of Brooklee and Sam taken just before church this last Sunday.  My sister-in-law, Kristi, gave Brooklee this dress for Christmas and it is the cutest little thing ever!  It came with a little brown sweater, but it has been pretty hot at church lately and Brooklee is a sweaty little baby...but dang adorable!  Thank you for the dress Kristi!!!!

Since I was posting anyway, I decided to put in a couple other cute pictures.  This is Brooklee in her "Bumbo" chair.  She just sits on the counter and watches everything!  She looks like a little boy dressed in yellow and sitting in her blue chair!

Brooklee loves to take baths.  Well, she actually just loves to be naked!  That is seriously when she is most happy.  She gets so excited even when I change her diaper!  So this is a picture of her right after her bath in her little flower towel.  She has actually been kind of sick and congested lately.  She has also been coughing a lot, but you would never be able to tell because she is always just smiling anyway!  She is such a good little baby.  We have had to give her breathing treatments 4 times a day to clear up her lungs and it is the cutest thing ever because she just sits there holding the tube and sucking in the fumes like everything's normal!  I need to get a good picture of that and post it on my next blog!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Way cute! I love the dress. My next one better be a girl! I wish Mason liked to be naked. He HATES it so it makes bath time hard.
I would love to see pictures of Brooklee having her breathing treatments. That is so cute.

Sarah Pace said...

She looks so grown up and cute!
I love it!