Sunday, March 29, 2009

Real Food.....

Okay, so maybe it isn't exactly real food but it is the most solid stuff that Brooklee has eaten yet!  I tried giving her rice cereal the other day and she absolutely loved it!  Here are some pictures...


I love this picture!  She wanted that stuff soooo bad!  Every time I went back to refill the spoon, she just eyed it like this!




These next pictures are just some other cute pictures I took of Brooklee and Coree (Sam's neice) at Valley Furniture.  Coree absolutely LOVES Brooklee and HAS to hold her all the time.  She really is a good little babysitter! 

Notice the candy necklace that Coree has on.  She made it earlier that day at a friend's birthday party.....

Well, it didn't take Brooklee long to find it!  I wish I had gotten a better picture, but when Coree cam and got Brooklee, the first thing Brooklee went for were the candies!  It was sooo cute!  She was just sucking away at that necklace.  It got both Coree and Brooklee all sticky!  I love Coree's face in this last picture.  I think she was pretty bummed that Brooklee ate her candy.  She wouldn't touch them anymore because they had Brooky slobby all over!  :o)

1 comments:

DeWitts said...

I'm glad she likes rice cereal. Its awesome to see kids like food. Cooper hated it but he also hates all kinds of food even candy. She's a cutie!