So I go to my mom's house for lunch so I can spend some time with Brooklee, and the other day, I left my drink apparently too close to Brooky in her bumbo and she reached for it and knocked it over. I think what made it so cute was the expression of "did I do that?" that she had on her face. It was so dang cute!



This is just a cute picture of Sam and Brooklee. This is Sam's favorite outfit of Brooklee's. If you look close you can see the little Sun Devil on her shirt :o)

Sarah let me borrow this disk that Brooklee sits in with that has all the little toys around her. She absolutely loves it!


Brooklee is growing up so fast! She is playing and talking so much. Right now she loves to play with her feet. She also loves to make this really high-pitched screeching sound. I think she thinks she's singing! Sam is not too fond of it:o) We love our little girl!





3 comments:
Emily she is so cute!
She is SO cute! I can't wait to see her again!
Your baby is the cutest baby I have ever seen! She is so sweet! I'll really miss you in the Summer!
Post a Comment