This is just a really cute picture of Brooklee that I thought I would post real quick. Julie took this picture when she was here last. Hopefully I will post pictures of Brooklee's first Christmas in the next couple of days!
I just love her. She's adorable. I can see a little emily in her.
We still havent heard anything from ea, someone said they didn't even know anything until two days before school started so we are still waiting. this is driving me crazy. i don't know if i should pack or if we need to look for a place, its crazy. i know things will work out i just hate the wait. i'll let you know what happens.
5 comments:
I just love her. She's adorable. I can see a little emily in her.
We still havent heard anything from ea, someone said they didn't even know anything until two days before school started so we are still waiting. this is driving me crazy. i don't know if i should pack or if we need to look for a place, its crazy. i know things will work out i just hate the wait. i'll let you know what happens.
I LOVE this picture! I saw it on Julie's FB and commented there too. She is so dang cute!
What an adorable smile!!! How fun!!
Emily, she is adorable! Thanks for the Christmas card I loved it!
What a cute smile. Those moments are sometimes hard to capture on camera. Way to go. What a sweet little baby. I hope you guys have a great new year.
Post a Comment