okay, so it has been quite a while, again, since I have updated my blog. We have real problems with our internet. It has been down again for the last few weeks. Anyway, just a little update on what we have been up to. It can all be summed up pretty much in one word ... BROOKLEE. Our lives pretty much revolve around her little schedule. It's nuts!!!! But a whole lot of fun at the same time. She is pretty much the cutest baby on the planet :o) or at least we think so. Here are a few pictures:
I just love taking pictures of her sleeping. She always looks so cute!
Here is a picture of Brooklee and Grandpa-Great. He absolutely loves her! He always wants my Grandma to sit with him and talk about the baby!
Here is a picture of "unkie" (my brother Brian - that is just what the kids call him) and Brooklee. I don't think she knows what to think of him...he is a little nutty sometimes! :o)
Here is a picture of Brooklee and I. I think people think I never hold my baby because if other people are around, I don't get to! So here is proof that I do hold my baby!
I love this picture! I made this little shirt for Brooklee on the day of Valley Furniture's big sale. For those of you who don't know, Sam's sister and Brother-in-law own the store and Sam is the manager there. Anyway, she was the little mascot for the day!
Anyway, everything is going really good! She is a good baby (when she's not gassy...she gets that from her daddy :o) we are still getting used to everything revolving around her little biological clock! It really is a lot fun. Well, hopefully my internet will stay running and I will post again soon!





6 comments:
oh she is so sweet. love the pic of you and her. i'm so happy for you its a great feeling to be a parent.
I found your blog through Kasi's and I'm glad I did. Brooklee is absolutely adorable!
Hi Emily! i just found your blogand I had to say hi! I am so excited to see what you guys have been up too. Your baby is so adorable. Congrats!
hi Mrs. Curtis!This is Braylee!I really miss you being a great teacher!And your baby Brooklee is the cutest thing i have ever seen!She is adorable!So i hope you can come back to school soon!
oh my gosh she is beautiful! congrats!!!
She is soooooo cute!! I love the pics!!!
Post a Comment