So we are slowly getting our home ready for the holidays. Sam put our lights up outsid the other night. Here is a picture of what it looks like...

Here is a picture of Brooklee all ready for the light parade in her cute little fleece sweater

Doesn't she just look too dang cute!?

We got her to smile! You can't see it very well, but it's there!

This is just another cute picture of her smiling. She smiles and talks so much! It is fun to talk to her and get her going. Sometimes she will get real excited and giggle! She is way too cute! If her are wondering what the white stuff is on her tongue...so am I!! We thought it was thrush at first, but the doctor said it wasn't thrush, but that it was pretty common for their tongues to turn white. It is just pretty weird lookin!
7 comments:
She's beautiful! Kiley had the weird white tongue too.
Oh Em she is so precious. I forget how little they are and how much fun it is when they can't talk back and run all over the place, not that I am not so glad that he is at this stage but you know what I mean. We are doing great here. The pregnancy couldn't be better I am really blessed. We just got a bassinet for when he is born and it makes things just a little bit more realistic. I am going to have two kids!! How crazy is that? Anyway, she is so cute and I love looking at pictures of you as a mommy and Sam as a daddy. That is the best of all. Love you babe!!
She is so cute!!! Your house looks so fun too. I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!
She is so perfect! Let me know when you want to go walking!!
Oh i just love her, she's adorable. Love your house. Merry Christmas!
We still are waiting to hear back from EA if josh got in to there nursing program. fingers crossed.
cute little pictures of Brooky!!
she looks so cute!
Post a Comment