Monday, December 15, 2008

Brooklee Meets Santa!!!

So here is Booklee's first time to meet Santa! Okay, so maybe she has no idea who is holding her, but at least we have a picture of it! This is just a short little post, but everything is going great! I am taking Brooklee to see my kids at school this week, so hopefully I will have some cute pictures of that! They absolutely cannot wait to see her, so it will be fun!


5 comments:

DeWitts said...

How cute!

Jennifer said...

Awww, she looks cute! Isn't it fun having kids to do stuff like that with?! Even though she has no idea, it's still fun for the parents :o)

Ashley said...

Cute! It's probably better that she doesn't know; my kids freak out the first couple of times they see him!

Braylee said...

Your baby looks so cute in Santa's lap! Shes ADORABLE!!!

Healthful Living said...

I just came across your blog. Your baby is so cute! I bet you are having so much fun :)