Tuesday, January 12, 2010

We Are Having A...........

Girl!!!!!
And have absolutely NO names, or ideas, so if anyone has any, please HELP!!! But we are soooo excited and can't wait to have a little sister for Brooklee to play with! The baby is already soooo active. Brooklee was the same...and still is, so I guess we are just going to have to get used to having extremely active kids! Brooklee already says "baby sister" but really has nooo idea what changes are coming...hopefully we can somehow make her understand and prepare her enough before our new arrival!

3 comments:

Sarah Pace said...

to bad brookys middle name is paige because that is a totaly cute name!

DeWitts said...

i like the name Marti! haha! she's going to be so cute just like her sister and mom. I'm excited for you and my boys are the perfect age to marry your girls. hehe!

how are you feeling?

Too Legit to Quit! said...

I love boy names for girls so our first girl is going to be named Charlee (Double E's to make it girlie-er)