So my parents decided that they wanted to take all of the kids (at separate times) on some kind of vacation, which was really nice. They took Brian and Allison and Sam and I first because we are both expecting babies here in the next little bit and they figured it would be harder to go on vacation after that. So we all went on a Mexican cruise in January. It left out of San Diego and we actually got to spend a couple days there first. It was a lot of fun, but sadly, I didn't take hardly any pictures! I don't know what I was thinking! But here is at least one....

Here are Sam and I at our dinner table...holy cow the food was insane! First of all, it was EVERYWHERE at ALL hours of the night! Our favorite was the all you can eat ice cream machine:o) Brian really took advantage of that one!

And here are just a couple of cute pics of Brooklee. My mom got her this hat for Christmas and one day I put it on her and she wouldn't take it off! It is cute though! I switch out the flowers on it to match her outfits:o)

I love this one because she looks like she's posing...isn't she cute! :o) She is growing up so fast and she is so much fun!
I guess I should put in a baby update...I am 22 weeks now and everything is going great! I would put a belly picture, but there really isn't much to show yet, I pretty much just look fat, but as soon as there is something I will have to take a picture:o) I think I had already taken a hundred by now with Brooklee...things are definitely different with the second one!





1 comments:
HOW FUN!!! I want to go on a cruise sooo bad!!! How did Brooklee do on it??? I'll have to get some info from you so we can plan one! Glad to see you back in the blogging world!
Post a Comment