Friday, April 22, 2011

San Diego?

So I haven't blogged in an extremely long time. It doesn't mean I haven't tried. I have sat down a few times and picked out pictures to upload and then wait for hours only to have it say there was some kind of error. In other words, I have been extremely frustrated with blogging. Not enough to stop because I love keeping it for our family journal. I guess I try to upload too many photos at one time, so I decided to start with one. This a picture from our family trip to San Diego that we took over spring break. It was a wonderful trip. I want to write more about it but that will have to wait until I have more time. This picture was take at the mormon battalion. It was an awesome place to learn about the history of the church. The girls enjoyed it too. They had recently renovated it and made it extremely kid-friendly. It actually almost has the feel of a show at Disneyland in a way. They also have a place at the end of the tour where the kids can pan for gold and learn how to make bricks and pump water from a well. Anyway, I hope I am able to load more pics of our trip the next time I try, but until then, at least I have posted something:o)

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Morgan and I went there back in April. I really found it quite interesting to learn the history behind the relocation. If I knew SD would be me final destination I may have made it as a Pioneer. Ha Ha!!