The 4th of July was a lot of fun...of course it was celebrated on the 3rd with the parade and fireworks. I have not been good at all about taking pictures lately, but here are a few...

Here is Brooklee in her 4th of July outfit..she love to wear suglasses, so I got her these star ones:o)
These pictures obviously aren't in order, but Sam took this picture of Austin, Aubrey and Haley at the fireworks.
We had the arctic cats in the parade again for Pace Gardens. Haley and McKay rode in the back of my parents' and this is what they looked like after the parade:o)

Here is Brooklee getting ready for the parade to start!

My mom and dad during the parade!





2 comments:
FUN! fun fun fun!
It is official our children have to get married. Brooklee is so adorable and Allie is so precious. You just need one more and we will be all set. I am actually crazy because I really feel like this pregnancy has gone by fast but I am also chasing two boys around all the time and we have moved and such during this one so it has gone by fast. Six weeks is really not very long and I am freaking out trying to prepare myself for the third. Anyway your family is adorable and I miss you so much.
Post a Comment