Allie Larynn Curtis
Born May 28th at 7:43am...6lbs 13oz 20in





So I hate putting this picture on the blog, but these are always sentimental because it is the first time you get to hold your baby, so I went ahead and put it in for memories' sake:o)My sister Sarah took these amazing pictures of allie...isn't she so stinking adorable?!!! I think so anyway:o) Labor was SUCH a breeze compared to my labor with Brooklee. I woke up at 1:30am and my water had broke, but I wasn't really having contractions. I went to the hospital and I was dilated to a 4...they had me walk around for an hour to get my contractions going, which worked, and went back and I was a 5! It took me hours, no, days to get to that with Brooklee! I asked for an epidural, which they were afraid to give me thinking it would slow down my labor, which in lots of cases it does, but I told them that it sped it up last time so they went ahead and called the anesthesiologist. It was wonderful! My contractions weren't too bad up to that point, and then I just didn't feel anything! She was born a little less than an hour after I got the epidural, so it worked just like last time!
Brooklee absolutely LOVES her little sister and can't get enough of her, which is scary at times:o) She wants to hold her and feed her and burp her...it gets a little overwhelming, but I wouldn't have it any other way! It is crazy to think that we have two kids now, but I am slowly getting used to the idea of it:o)





6 comments:
Emily, she is beautiful!!! I LOVE her!!!! I'm so glad Brooklee is adjusting well and so is mommy and daddy to having 2 babes!!! Congrats, I'm so excited for you guys!!
OH MY PRECIOUS! I am so jealous that I can't hold her. I am glad that things went so well for you that is awesome. What a sweet big sister she has. They always love to touch the babies. I hope you are feeling good. Love you babe!
She's perfect. I can see alot of you in her. I will be sending her some baby shoes this week. I'm so happy for your family.
Love,
Marti
Hooray Hooray Hooray! Those pictures are AMAZING!!!! I think your baby is my favorite thing right now!!!!
So this is a little late...but congratulations!! How exciting. She is adorable. Love the cute pics. Hope you and the new baby are doing well :)
You don't even look like you broke a sweat. lol You look great. And you are right the first time you hold your daughter is a moment you will never forget. Love you guys!!
Post a Comment