So i figured I'd do a quick post of what we've been up to lately since it has been so long. I am also currently dilated to a 3 and having mild contractions, so the baby may come any time and then it would really be a long time before I posted again! So this first picture is of my belly at 37 weeks. I should probably get one more before I have the baby, but it really hasn't changed much since then!

Here is a picture of our garden! I really should have put a more updated pic because it looks sooooo different now! It has grown so much in the last couple weeks. You actually can't even see the dirt anymore, just green! It has been so much fun!

My little brother Brian and his wife Allison had their first baby on April 27th! Her name is Ruby Ann and Brooklee just LOVES her! She is soooo cute with her so I am really excited to see how she will be when her little sister makes an appearance!

Sam rigged up the arctic cat so that Brooklee's carseat would buckle in the middle and it has been so much fun! We can take it anywhere now and Brooklee just loves it! This particular day we went exploring and found a little wash to play in...Brooklee absolutely loves the water!

And this last picture is of our baby girl's first day in nursery! She is loving it almost as much as we are! :o) She does so good (i hope:) and it is so nice to be able to sit through our other meetings in peace:o) She is growing up so fast, but I guess it's a good thing because our next will be arriving soon and it is going to be hard enough as it is! But we are soooo anxious and excited!







3 comments:
I am in love with your cute tummy!
So congratulations on the new little one. She is so adorable. I got my picture on my old number so I hope I gave you my new number if not email me and I will send it to you. I wish I could be there and hold your sweet little girl. I love her name by the way. Allie is so cute. Anyway, I hope you are feeling well. Love you babe!
I absolutely love that picture of Brooklee holding Ruby Ann. Brooklee looks so happy. She is so beautiful and I miss her so.
Post a Comment