Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's Been a While!!!

So I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted! It is all for a really good reason though. We are finally getting the baby room finished, which means we took out what used to be the office. Well, Sam unhooked the computer and it still isn't connected to the internet, so I really haven't blogged at all for the last month! Anyway, we have been super, crazy busy getting everything ready for the baby. I can't believe that I am due next week! These last couple months have really flown by. Mostly because school keeps me so busy and worn out. I can't believe that I ever thought it would be easy to work being 9 months pregnant! I really am crazy! It gets harder by the day, but hopefully not for too much longer. Well, here are some pictures of what we have been up to in the last month!

Here is a "before" picture of the baby room
Here is my mom and Sam painting the baby room
My dad taking a break from painting to play with the fan :o)
The finished product!!! I thought it turned out pretty cute. There are still a few things I want to do, but it is just going to have to wait. We are pretty much burnt out!
Here is Sam taking a break from all the baby room stuff! He has been such a good sport!


This is a bad picture, but probably the last belly picture! (hopefully:o)

Sam is also almost finished with the shop, which is the reason we were finally able to do the babyroom. I don't have any current pictures of the shop at the moment, so I will have to post some pictures of that later. But all he has left to do is the stucco, but we have already put a bunch of stuff in it! Actually, we were putting stuff in it as soon as the doors were on! Anyway, a lot of fun and exciting stuff. Hopefully my next post will be pictures of the baby!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

That picture of dad is hilarious!! Haha
The room looks really cute! I hadn't seen the furniture yet. Great job!

Sarah Pace said...

Dads a goober!!
I like the room aranged that way alot better! and I like her name,
Way Cute!!

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

So adorable!! I can't believe you are due in a week. That is crazy awesome. I bet you are getting so excited. I remember that last week I was pregnant with Vance. Enjoy your time with Sam and go out on a date every night if you can. Having a baby is amazing but it changes your whole life. Enjoy each other. I sure miss you but I am so glad that we got to see you when we were in Az in May. Keep us posted on how things are going. Love you girl.

Crystal

DeWitts said...

Emily i was just asking jennifer about you. I'm glad your still alive. Brooklee's room is adorable. Love it! You guys did a great job. Love your belly only one more week! How exciting!

Marisa and Rob said...

I love your room!!! It's way cute. I als love your name. :) Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet baby girl

Anthon Ellsworth said...

The baby room looks great! Now, hurry up and have that baby. If I'm not mistaken, you're due today...

Ashley said...

I am so sad for you when I look over at your baby ticker and you are 40 weeks and 2 days. I know how frustrating this is! Hang in there you look great. I love the baby room!