Monday, September 8, 2008

Fun Pictures and Updates!

So this first picture is of my poor little nephew Austin and his broken arm. They were playing on their blow up water slide and he bounced right off the side and landed on this arm. He broke is humorous clear in half and had to have surgery and pins put in. He is doing a lot better now but I felt so bad for him. And then my brother-in-law had to have hernia surgery just a couple days later! And my sister had knee surger just a couple months ago! AND Austin's little sister Hailey has been in and out of hospitals and seeing specialists for her asthma! So their lives are pretty dang hectic right now! Aubrey better watch out, cause how things are going...she's next! Please pray for them! :o)
This is just a goofy picture of my sisters Sarah, Julie and I. Julie just really likes to take pictures!
This is a picture of my sister Jennifer and I. She is also pregnant, so we thought we should take belly pictures! I am excited that my baby will have a cousin close to her age. They will just be about 3 or 4 months apart!
More of the belly! Yay!
This is just a cute picture of my mom and dad in their amazing backyard. I will have to post some pictures of their yard. It is absolutely amazing. Everyone always asks who they had landscape their yard and they are always baffled when we tell them my parents did it all by themselves. My yard is next mom and dad! Brooklee needs grass to play in!!!


So anyway, life is great, what can I say! I am definitely ready to have this baby! Ok, maybe not considering her bedroom isn't finished yet, but we have all of the cute little clothes and things just sitting around waiting for someone to use them! The shop is almost done, so we should be painting and starting things here in the next week or so. Hopefully that will make the time go by faster! Only 5 weeks and 3 days to go! YIPEE!!

5 comments:

DeWitts said...

I love the the belly shot of you and jennifer! How fun that you're both prego together. Only 5 more weeks left, how exciting! I'm going to have to make a trip just to see Brooklee. Have you already had a baby shower?

Poor Sarah! She's had a tuff year! I'm glad that Austin is doing better.

Your parents yard is beautiful! I love your parents! Oh how i miss your family so much. Why did you all have to move away?

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

Your family is awesome. I sure miss you guys. I think that picture of you and Jen is adorable. If things go the same with this pregnancy as they did with the last one nobody will be able to tell I am pregnant for like 7 months. But I am not complaining. I can't believe that it is only 5 weeks left!!! So much fun! Love you babe.

Sarah Pace said...

Thanks for the nice comments! Prayers are definatly needed!
Thanks!

Ashley said...

Cute pictures. I have a gift for you. The whole family had the stomach bug, so I didn't make it to the shower. I will try to come by soon.

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

Yeah I guess I thought it was finally time to let our extended family and friends know. I can't believe I held it in that long either. It wasn't easy but we did it. How are you doing? Is decorating coming along. I think you look so cute but I know that is the last thing a pregnant woman wants to hear but I said it anyway.