So I have finally posted pictures of our trip to San Diego! Yeah! Here is Jennifer, Sarah and Allison riding on the "Old Town Trolley". It was pretty fun. Cold, but fun! I am eventually going to post some more pictures, but these were all I had time for today. So it is just a little glimpse of our fun little sisters trip!

I really like this picture! I think it's hilarious! We found this sign at some random shop in San Diego and decided to take a few pictures. It is Allison and I, just in case you couldn't tell!

Here is a picture of Julie, Amy and I in our Esta Loca shirts! On our last sisters trip we made shirts that said "She's Crazy" with arrows pointing both ways. Well, this year we did the same thing, just in Spanish! It was pretty fun.

Alright, I am goin to apologize right now. Sorry all of you blogging fanatics, but some people go crazy overboard with random pictures! So, I thought since I am going to try to be better at blogging, I think that means to throw in a lot of random pictures! Anyway, here is a random picture of my first meal in San Diego! (By the way, it was really good food and the chips and salsa were amazing!)

So here is a picture of Julie, Sarah and I in San Diego. It was a lot of fun, but extremely cold! Okay, so I am cold all the time but, really, 65 degrees in the middle of June! Come on! I can't beleive that people would actually want to live there!
4 comments:
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Three posts in one day!! You better rest girlie! HAHAHA. I'm glad you finally posted some new stuff. Who is the hot redhead?!
Cute pics! Looks like you had a blast! Ok some crazy news we might be moving to safford its not for sure yet we are still waiting on if josh gets the job. Oh and i'm so excited for kim send me the info to my email dewy119@cableone.net thanks!
That looks like so much fun! And, come on! I would love 65 degrees in June.
Love the food picture!!! I laughed!
Post a Comment