Well, I am going to kinda use this blog like my journal. Still no pictures. I guess I just don't have enough patience to sit at the computer for too long. Anyway, I have been able to feel Brookley (that's her name by the way, in case you haven't heard :o) move for a while now, but Sam was able to feel her for the first time this last week! We were both way excited. It is the funnest thing ever. I just really hope she is not this crazy when she comes out! She is Karate chopping me all over in there. It will be interesting to see what it feels like when she gets bigger. It is already a little uncomfortable some times and she doesn't even weigh a pound yet! It is so much fun. Just a constant reminder of the little miracle that has been sent our way. I am 21 weeks now, so just past halfway and the countdown begins! It is good to have things going on, it makes the time go by faster. My sisters and I are going on a short little trip this weekend to San Diego, which will be a lot of fun. So check back next week cuz I will definitely post pictures of the trip!
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I love the name Brookley! I just read in one of my parenting magazines that the more movements a baby makes the healthier they are when they are born. Hopefully that will help when she crawls in your ribs in a couple of months! JK
Oh i'm so excited for you! I love her name, so cute! How fun a sisters trip to San Diego! Can't wait to see pictures!
Brookley, huh? I love it!
Post a Comment