Oh my sweet Allie gator! She definitely keeps us on our toes! She has a mind of her own like no one I've ever seen, but she is strong-willed and determined and I love that about her. She knows what she wants and will stop at nothing to get it! I know that will take her far in life!
This picture is Allie to a "T". She just marches to the beat of her own drum:). In her hand she has all of her "stuff" including her "draw" (any pencil/pen and paper she can find). She loves to write in little books and almost has her name figured out. She gets the letters, just not necessarily in order yet:)
We recently took family pictures at a park over in Central. Allie saw a butterfly just as we started taking pictures, and it was all we could do to get her focused enough to take a couple good pictures! She was so determined to catch that butterfly! She loves to catch bugs. Here she is finally getting to swing on the swings after pictures were taken:)








0 comments:
Post a Comment