A friend of mine and I are doing a preschool together in the basement of her house. Well, last week I didn't see brooklee anywhere, and then I found her on the stairs! She was so proud of herself! After she figured out she could climb the stairs that was all that was on her mind. Now she has to climb up everything! But here is a picture of where I found her...

She was laughing the whole way up!

This next picture I took of Brooklee in the Monahan's backyard at my friend Bethany's baby shower. Her dad made this HUGE pond/waterfall thing in their backyard that Brooklee just loved. She loves any kind of water.

And this is just a cute picture of Sam and Brooklee at the 24th of July celebrations. I was bad and didn't really take very many pictures of it, but this one was cute at least!






2 comments:
It is so crazy that your little one is almost a year old and I am not even her mom!! She is beautiful though. We might be coming down to Thatcher some time in the next few weeks and I would love to see you guys. I will keep you updated but we will definitely be in Show Low so if you decide to go up to the mountain for any reason let me know. Anyway, love the pictures.
She has Sam's smile in the pic on the waterfall, but then she looks just like you, Emily, in the last pic with Sam holding her. Either way she is such a cutie.
Post a Comment