
I haven't posted in a long time! So much has happened in the last few weeks that I don't even know where to start. I went back to teaching 5th grade on January 5th and boy has that been an adjustment! In some ways good, and in other ways not so good. It is nice to have a schedule again, but it is really hard leaving my little girl. I am so thankful that I have my mom to watch her. I know my mom is definitely loving it! She doesn't live too far from the school, so I go over and see my baby on my lunch breaks, which really helps. I cannot believe how fast Brooklee is growing up. She changes so much every day and we are loving every minute of it! She is such a content and smiley little baby. She talks and laughs all the time and has brought so much happiness into our home! I didn't post any pictures of her blessing day because my sister Sarah took the pictures on her camera and I have yet to go over and add them to my CD. So maybe later! But here are just a few pictures of my sweet baby...

Here she is with daddy! Doesn't she look so cuddley?!

She's looking at me like "what're you looking at!" But I had to take the picture because it shows her holding her blanky. She loves her blankeys. It doesn't really matter which one..yet. We'll have to wait and see which one she really becomes attached to. She grabs them and holds them up to her face to go to sleep. It is so darn cute!
7 comments:
She is beautiful!
she is so darn cute! i bet your mom is loving her time with her while you are at school. i can't wait to see her in her blessing outfit.
Way cute pictures! I'm sorry you had to go back to work :o( I would hate that too. Luckily it's not much longer.
She is so pretty! Her eyes are amazing!
I can't believe how much older she looks even since the christmas pics. She's so cute!
Oh those eyes!!! What an angel. I can only imagine how hard it must be to go back to work but I know you are doing a great thing. Such a strong woman. I am glad to see some new pictures. She is just so cute.
She changes so much every time we see a new pic! So CUTE!!!! We will have to bring Pearl to meet Petey next time we are down! Love and miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment