Well, I haven't posted for a while and for a perfectly good reason too! My first day of school was yesterday and before that, I was at the school pretty much every day, all day, for about a week. It has been utterly exhausting! I am just hoping that it starts slowing down and I can finally feel like I am getting in to the swing of things. I am still trying to learn the names of the kids in my homeroom, let alone the kids in the rest of the grade! I actually teach Social Studies to all of the 5th graders. We have what it called a split curriculum, which is really nice because all I have to really prepare for is Social Studies. It also makes it hard because I have to learn the names of 115 kids in 5 different classrooms! AAAGGGHHH! It really is fun and exciting, but I just underestimated how hard it is to get anything done with a huge belly. Anyway, here is a picture of my classroom all set up and ready for the little kiddos! Wish me luck! I'll need it!
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (August 3-9)
2 days ago





5 comments:
The classroom looks really good! When does school start? Have fun teaching, it won't be much longer :o)!
Good luck
It looks so cute! Good luck! My little emily is a school teacher, i bet the kids just love you!
Looks good! I'm glad you ended up with a good class this year!
Your classroom looks beautiful! Hang in there! Let me know if I can help.
Emily everything looks great! I wish I could be there this weekend, but between Arizona's softball game on friday and Gage's golf lesson on friday we dont have much time. You life will be like this soon. Enjoy everthing know! We love you and miss you both. Give each other hugs from us!! Kristi, Adam and the Kids
Post a Comment