So, as many of you know, we have been trying to have kids for ages (well, 5 years to be exact) and I just recently found out that I am pregnant! It is absolutely a complete miracle. We were actually just finishing our paperwork to become adoptive parents and WHAMO, this happened! Words can't even begin to describe how ecstatic we are. I am currently just 7 weeks. We were going to keep it to just family for now, but that lasted a whole 2 hours maybe, so we just gave up and decided to share our good news with the world. So now I actually have interesting things to add to my blog! See check in periodically for more updates. Maybe I will actually add some pictures sometime!
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (August 3-9)
2 days ago





6 comments:
OH MY GOSH EM I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Curtis probably thinks I am a dork because I am crying right now but I know how much of a struggle it has been and I am so excited for you guys. I can't believe how things like that work out. I can't even describe how happy I am and I am not the one that is pregnant!!! I love you so much and I know that you will be the best mom ever!! Keep me posted about what is going on.
YEAH you are telling people now, I can't wait to start telling everyone!!! WHOOOOPY!!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Your going to be a great mom! Keep in touch, Marti
I can't wait to see how beautiful you and Sam's kids will be. Congratulations, again.
We're soooo happy for you guys!!! You are going to make a great mother Emily and Sam will be a great dad! Hopefully we'll see you guys sometime soon. Congrats!!!
Dustin, Amanda & Sophie
Yay Emily!! I'm glad you are telling people because it is really hard to me to keep it in! YAY!!
Post a Comment